Friday, December 12, 2014

~:[CH3 - Day 346]:~ Inner Warmth

~:[CH3 - Day 346]:~ Inner Warmth
It feels like it's been a long trip already on the second day but it's been good. The morning led me to just rest as we had a little later start to committees. After grabbing lunch across the street, I checked out a few committees. I stopped off to grab a quick tea and snack with my friend Mon on her lunch break before heading back to checking out the committees. With one of our students needing to work out, I changed and we ended up running over four miles with the last mail being in the rain. It's great for them to have two hour lunch breaks in order to be able to do that. I ended up showering before dinner and it was perfect to have ramen after it started getting colder at night. After hitting up a few more committees, committees started to wrap up. With that, I got a bit of editing done before checking in one last time. After they went to their rooms, I had Naan and Curry delivered to my room and it was fabulous! Loved the delicious food and it was the perfect midnight snack before heading to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment