Monday, December 15, 2014

~:[CH3 - Day 349]:~ Through the Night

~:[CH3 - Day 349]:~ Through the Night
It was definitely crunch time. After being away for the weekend, I had to focus in to get the video and everything together for our cross country banquet. After a few weeks of prep (almost a month), I can now say, it's coming down to the wire. Waiting on the computer to render is always a stressful time, but in the end, things have been working out and I am on pace to get everything taken care of on time. I printed most everything and sorted a great amount so that when I wake up, I shouldn't have too much to do. We'll see how that ends up! In any case, it will be a long night, but at least I think I'll be done with time to spare.

No comments:

Post a Comment