~:[CH3 - Day 341]:~ Warming the Soul
Sundays always tend to be a recovery day for me, as I normally work through the weekend. With the ability to wake up a bit later, I took advantage of it before getting to work preparing for the cross country banquet. It's always amazing to think how much time it takes to prep everything for it. In any case, I spent most of the day doing that and also keeping tabs on our students at Mira Costa. We had a massive amount of delegates there which made it challenging for our team but had a number of great individual performances even though we had a number of students waiting to attend RHSMUN next weekend. In any case, I ended up meeting my friend at President Thai in Pasadena. I was amazed at how popular the place was and with almost a 1,000 reviews, it almost lived up to all of that. Don't get me wrong, it was good, but I still feel that it was not the best Thai place I've been to. I saved some room because I knew my dad was making soup from the ham we had from Thanksgiving. After boiling the bone all day, he ended up with a delicious soup that warmed my soul and gave me a good reason to smile heading into the week. What a day!

No comments:
Post a Comment