~:[CH3 - Day 353]:~ What a Ball
The day was hectic as normal on the last day before break. With the students all wanting to say goodbye and last minute things coming up, it's always a little crazy. I was happy because I got the grading done that I wanted to have completed. I packed up my things and was able to head out in time to grab some food before heading on the bus for our game. Yes, this was our fourth game in a row! What a crazy tournament. We got two of our starters back for the game, however, fell into foul trouble earlier including our best player. It made it tough especially because we were playing a pretty solid team. We ended up hanging around and had a chance at the game but fell to Claremont by five points. Afterwards, I realized that the girls frosh/soph team was playing so I ended up helping out. I have a number of students who are on that team. With some pressure and fast play, the girls defeat La Mirada 46-21 and even took off their press at half time! It was a great way to end the night and glad I ended up staying. They play for the consolation championship tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment