Thursday, December 18, 2014

~:[CH3 - Day 352]:~ Just

~:[CH3 - Day 352]:~ Just 
It just felt like a routine day as we closed in on break. Nothing too crazy during the day as I tried to avoid having the students see it was break so they could stay focused a bit more. We had an early game after school so I had a lot to take care of before we headed out during lunch. We were missing three of our starters for our game, so it was a tough game, but we definitely could have played better even with them out. Unfortunately, we lost although we did have a chance at the game going down the stretch before having to foul to keep the game alive. After we got back, I helped one of the frosh-soph girls with her shooting before their game as they warmed up. I didn't realize she was on the team, as she is from my MUN class. I also shot around a bit and made three half court shots in my first six attempts! Regardless, it was nice to go home and enjoy some soba as I worked on my holiday card so I could get those out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment