~:[CH3 - Day 343]:~ In a Snap
The day itself flowed pretty quickly with a test in Econ and a lecture in World History with my new half remade power point. However, before you knew it, it was time for picture day. It's been a bit hectic this week as I try to get ready to go to San Francisco. Picture day, always tends to fall in the middle of this madness. However, I ended up getting through without very many issues and even was able to snap a senior photo of the boys. The rest of the night was spent running errands and printing out even more stuff for the banquet. I really need to get more time to work on the video, however, I guess I will have to do my best to start tomorrow. Lots of work to do and so little time.

No comments:
Post a Comment