Wednesday, December 10, 2014

~:[CH3 - Day 344]:~ Work It Out

~:[CH3 - Day 344]:~ Work It Out
It was definitely a challenging day. With speeches in my senior class and a reading in World History, the day flowed pretty quickly, but it didn't mean it was an easy day. From collecting SC assignment requests to holding my third meeting in three days at lunch to finishing up paperwork, parent meetings and dealing with deposits and payment requests, I barely found the time to breathe today. However, it being my school "Friday," it was well worth the stress. After school, we had another strength workout day which went fairly well. I then was able to get over to Costco to finish my last pickup for the banquet so I could wrap a lot of that up before tomorrow's trip. With my stuff packed away, I've been able to focus and get most everything together for the weekend. I am hoping that the storms will be kind to us, however, assuming not, I've packed for the rain and I hope that I can overcome :D It's an early wake up tomorrow, so it means, I will be going to bed early for once! BTW, my new fit band for my phone logged me at over 11k steps and I don't think I exercised that much today. Either it's wrong or I move around a lot more than I thought. Oh well, good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment