~:[CH3 - Day 356]:~ Taking Down Royalty
It was a day of running errands and, oh yeah, running. I woke up early to take care of the holiday business, then came back to get my run in. After doing so, I started sending out my holiday card. It was great because I got to reconnect with some people I haven't talk to in a bit and while I have not yet finished sending them out, it's already been wonderful doing so! The time passed by so quickly as I was doing it and I realized that the Clippers game was going to be on. As I headed to watch it, I got a text about going to the King's game. Being a Ducks fan, it felt weird going to a King's game, but I ended up going and it was well worth it. I love watching hockey games because they're quite entertaining and fast paced. The Kings were up 3-0, but in hockey, there is no lead that is safe. We were ready to dart out to go eat when the Flames scored a goal and then another to send it to OT. We were hoping for a shootout, unfortunately, the Flames ended up scoring and taking the game. It was a chilly night and at the Yard House, we got seated outside (my fault). It was a good meal and catch up (except for the cold) and while my night was filled with blunders, it was a great way to spend an evening.

No comments:
Post a Comment