~:[CH4 - Day 35]:~ The Beauty of Art
Today was a day full of art. We woke up a little later in the day, as I knew that we would be tired the next day and plus the Space Needle didn't open until 10am anyway. Unfortunately, it was a cloudy day, however, it still had a good view despite the gray skies (in Seattle, what's new?). We got some good shots and walked around for a bit before heading back down to Chihuly Glass Museum & Gardens, one of the most beautiful places I've been. It was such a joy moving through the museum and I was the last one through. As I exited, I caught a glimpse of the Space Needle in a reflection off a piece and got the shot. It ended up being a great one and I was glad I snapped it. I realized later that they used that shot for promo in a few of their post cards and on the wall of the museum. After grabbing a bite to eat, we headed to the EMP, one of the most beautiful buildings around! I love seeing it because it's such an incredible design and such a different structure. I was able to get a GREAT panorama with our team. The EMP was AMAZING! The team had a great time in there and seemed like they could have stayed longer there. We got our rest in before a delicious dinner which ended with my sampler of Pikes Place clam chowder. While I have had more packed days, this day was definitely a fun one and I enjoyed the experience of it all, as I appreciated even more all that Seattle has to offer.


No comments:
Post a Comment