~:[CH4 - Day 38]:~ We're Back
I've been back less that 24 hours and it was already time to head to my first practice since I came back. We headed out to Sand Hill again and ventured up and down until our time slot expired. It was quite nice and great to have a visitor come stop by to join us! It's always great to see alumni join us for a workout, especially when they can still wreck you on the hill. In any case, after a quick stop at the beach and another stop at Bristol Farms, we headed back. We also held our annual captains meeting today with our three new captains. It will be interesting to see how things go this year, but I am confident that they can do a fairly good job. I was able to catch up on a few things throughout the day, including sleep and am happy to be back home. While I know I could have been more productive today, why not take the rest of the day off?


No comments:
Post a Comment