Thursday, February 26, 2015

~:[CH4 - Day 57]:~ Just Golden

~:[CH4 - Day 57]:~ Just Golden
Class ended up being successful as they debated about the conditions in the factories during the Industrial Revolution. After compiling documents through the week and dissecting them in class, they ultimately prepared their argument s for the debate. The students have improved a lot since September and I am glad to see some of them starting to make the improvements that we hope to see. With New York just a few days away, it was quite the busy day as we were finishing up our final few things before leaving on Saturday. However, the Black & Gold Meet took priority today. I kept thinking to myself, why would I schedule this right before I leave or could I have done without this meet? In the end though, I am very glad that we did it and it seemed like people enjoyed it and got used to how a meet is suppose to be run. For the distances, the gold team won despite the black team having the winner of the 1600 and 3200 on the boys side. For the 4x100m race, the distance crew with the volleyball coach, Mr. Cuthbert, took home first place with girls varsity close behind but the administration team did a great job with Ms. Hundley, Mr. Baek, Mr. West and Mr. Wright. We also had the one woman wrecking crew, Ms. Lee, run the 400 during the 4x100m, making her own relay race. In any case, the times were pretty solid for February and I am excited for what this season will bring. The perfect way to end the day??? Sweetee Thai! Today was definitely just golden.

No comments:

Post a Comment