Monday, February 23, 2015

~:[CH4 - Day 54]:~ On Track

~:[CH4 - Day 54]:~ On Track
 The rains came down but made for a beautiful morning as the blue skies mixed with the clouds are always a beautiful sight to see. The day itself just zoomed by and before I knew it, it was time for practice. This year's group has been a great one to work with and while we are still waiting on some winter sport athletes, I have enjoyed working with this group a lot. While I wish I had a magic injury wand to help some of them, for the most part, they do what they are asked and then some. I even had to cancel distance practice tomorrow due to CIF and there are already groups organizing their own runs for the day. In any case, I am excited for this season and hope that this start is a sign of things to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment