~:[CH4 - Day 59]:~ Home Sweet Home
Everytime I come here, I am reminded that I could live here. I love being here and while Times Square is not the ideal place, ultimately, it's a great city. Of course, by the end of the week, my thoughts always change. In any case, we got off to a late start with a later flight and a short delay which was made worse by our bus being delayed. By the time we got to our hotel and checked in, it was already 9:15pm! We grabbed a quick meal and then headed down to the Empire State Building before heading home. It's so late, but I guess we will have to deal with it for tomorrow and try to readjust afterward. Tomorrow is going to be an ugly day, but I think the snow will help make it a great day. In any case, I am beat and it's time to go to sleep. Sleepless in New York? Maybe, but I am heading to bed soon. At least this is a normal time for me after doing room checks so I am used to this.


No comments:
Post a Comment