Thursday, February 12, 2015

~:[CH4 - Day 43]:~ Seniority

~:[CH4 - Day 43]:~ Seniority
It was quite the exhausting day, as I stayed up late to get things prepared for senior night. After surviving the day, including a number of grills throughout it, I made my way to the gym to prep for senior night. After practice, I jetted to the gym, so I could read off the senior night bios. Unfortunately, because of the lighting system they put in, I couldn't see the names at the bottom of the slideshow, so I didn't play all the videos for the girls since I was also reading. In any case, I think it turned out fine except for the delays in between when I was trying to get it to work. The boys was a lot easier as they had no music on theirs and the order was almost exactly as they were going to have it. With our normal starters sitting, our team got off to a solid start and kept pulling away throughout the game. It was a great game, as we got even minutes for all the players and some work for everyone to fine tune themselves for CIF. The girls ended up winning league and the boys finished second, as La Mirada held off Artesia, despite a close score at halftime. I thought I would end up resting a bit after getting home, but am going to have to do my laundry and pack for Santa Barbara. It's going to be a long night!

No comments:

Post a Comment