Friday, February 6, 2015

~:[CH4 - Day 37]:~ Wingspan

~:[CH4 - Day 37]:~ Wingspan
Sometimes you just sit there and are in awe of this world in which we live. We are lucky to have so many things that often we take for granted and it's moments like these that make you realize, we should appreciate things more. From being able to travel from places to place to the love and support of friends and family, good health, and more. While there are so many more things that you wish would go your way or how much more money you wish you could have, you have to admit that we are lucky. Lucky enough to have the ability to read this very post, while others may not be as fortunate and may never have even touched a computer. While delays may happen, we are lucky enough to leave the city where we are from. I've had just a glimpse of the poverty that exists around the world and it has made me appreciate what I have and help me to realize that I also need to do my part to give back. As while finding success in one's own life can build up their own empire, helping those around you, will give you the wings you need to sear, as you will get a whole new perspective of the this beautiful world. 

Today, I finally returned from my trip to Vancouver and Seattle. While I enjoyed the trip, it was great to come home. I was able to stop by the end of practice, headed to Northern Cafe, grabbed some Tapex with some friends and vegged around with no responsibilities for the rest of the evening. All in all, it was nice to be home and I can't wait to enjoy this wonderful weekend ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment