~:[CH4 - Day 46]:~ Going Home in Style
We rolled down the coast of California, as the sun set over the horizon. We headed home and despite the traffic, it was all good as we had our charter bus to take care of us. With no need to drive, beautiful scenery the whole way home, and the all-star game streaming on my laptop, how could I complain? It was the third weekend in a row of MUN-related days and we ended it in style. We were able to take home two gavels of the six committees at the conference, which is the 11th gavel we've collected over this same stretch of time. Not too shabby. The day itself was a bit long as I felt tired the whole day despite getting some good sleep in last night. Maybe I am just getting old, but I thought I would feel good in the morning. It was nice because I was able to catch lunch with Kendall and Ganesh and also ran into Gau at the SRB. I also had some time to do a little research after the CIF basketball brackets came out. We have back-to-back home games on Friday and Saturday! In any case, it was definitely nice to get home, even though when I got back, I was greeted with some work to do for basketball. What can make it even better? A day off tomorrow!


No comments:
Post a Comment