~:[CH4 - Day 53]:~ The beauTEA of it All
Today was a wonderful day. I got to sleep in for the first time in awhile and headed out the door to meet my friend at Tsujita. We were one of the first in line so we got in and out pretty quick. After walking around Sawtelle for a little while, I ended up at TapEx for a quick drink before go back home to start my packing for next week's trip! I normally am not this ahead, but for some reason, I was enticed to get things done. After getting my paperwork done, I headed back out to Yojie's to do some catch up. It was great hanging out including a follow up at Tea Station. While we rolled a little into the evening, I enjoyed every bit of it and am glad that things fell into place today. I took care of a few other things on my to-do list and stayed dry in the process. It may have been stormy outside, but it was truly a beautiful day. It was made even more beautiful as today is my parents' wedding anniversary! Hooray! Thanks to all those who made it so amazing!


No comments:
Post a Comment