~:[CH4 - Day 58]:~ To The Point
Some of the speeches were as funny as this one, however, regardless of the humor in their speech, the students all showed great improvement from September. It's always nice to do the IR debate, as the students begin to show how they have grown. After spending the week using common core structure to dissect a few documents and help the students gather information for this simulation, they put it all into action. While today's debates were not as good as yesterdays, the closing statements really brought up the quality of the day and ultimately led to a successful debate! Ultimately, one class went on strike, with two negotiating - one class had half the class fired and the other had just one. After getting everything together for next week, I headed to practice and also had to prep everything for next week as well. I got some shirts and bags distributed, went to the weight room, ran a few errands and finally came home to pack. I now sit here finished and packed and am hoping I did not forget anything. I know I will forget something, so I guess I shouldn't worry. In any case, it was a long week and I am glad to be heading to NYC tomorrow. Good night world!


No comments:
Post a Comment