Wednesday, February 18, 2015

~:[CH4 - Day 49]:~ Howdy Partner

~:[CH4 - Day 49]:~ Howdy Partner
I definitely looked the part with maybe the exception of my boots that were not the typical cowboy boots. Regardless, I walked out happy with my dress up for the day on the staff's western day to promote Sadies. The day itself was a busy one as we had our meeting in the morning, I had Berkeley grills during first, speeches in class, a number of errands needing to be done during break, practice after school, followed by scrip, conference prep, and of course a Costco run for Saturday's conference. By the time I got home, I just wanted to veg but of course, there was still work to do. I ended up printing only half the placards/credentials because of my printer. However, in the end, thanks to a delicious lunar new year lunch given to me by a colleague and a fun western day, it ended up being a very busy but GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment