Wednesday, February 11, 2015

~:[CH4 - Day 42]:~ A Whole New World

~:[CH4 - Day 42]:~ A Whole New World
It's always a fun day when you get to draw on the board. Today for class, I drew the Little Mermaid! We were doing a lesson on Romanticism and I always draw a piece on the board in case they don't bring anything in. Today, I drew the above piece (of course, I colored it in on the computer). In any case, it was fun playing around and while I only had about 15 minutes to draw, the kids seemed to like the drawing! Usually, they end up poking fun of the drawing. In any case, the morning WASC meeting actually ended up being pretty fun. I enjoyed Dandy Don versus Doomsday Don and am glad that they are making this process a little exciting. Today was another day filled with grill session as I had one at snack, two at lunch, one after our group grill on top of the group grill. I ended up being in the MUN room from 5pm to just past 9pm! It's strange how everything falls on the same day because on top of it all, I had to finish the senior night videos for the boys and girls, the buttons for the boys, and also go to track practice! Pweh! At least I had some time to catch a little bit of the Clippers game, even though it may have been about 10 minutes or so. Oh, I almost forgot! I also got to catch a quick bowl of pho with mi amigo Damon! It was quite the hectic day, but I definitely felt accomplished in the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment