Tuesday, February 10, 2015

~:[CH4 - Day 41]:~ Keeping Track

~:[CH4 - Day 41]:~ Keeping Track
When I was in Seattle, I came across these cool journals and ended up getting one of them. I thought it would be a cool journal in order to keep a little record of my travel adventures. I had a hard time figuring out how I wanted to structure it, but ultimately, I started plotting it out by location, rather than chronologically in order to make it easier to get it complete. Well see how it goes as I will be compiling trips through my entire life! This should be quite the task! In 2015, I have already been to Texas, Florida, Washington and Vancouver, Canada. While it will be able to log the most recent trips, going WAY back will be quite the challenge and I will see if I am up for it! I'm going to try to make it memorable though so we'll see how this thing ends up. So what's on tap for my travel ventures in the next few months? ... Santa Barbara, San Diego, New York, San Diego (again), Chicago, Nashville, Louisville/Lexington, Las Vegas, Utah, Arizona, San Francisco, and Mammoth scheduled through August! We'll see what I can squeeze in in between!

No comments:

Post a Comment