Wednesday, August 3, 2022

~:[CH11 - Day 215]:~ Exploring

 

~:[CH11 - Day 215]:~ Exploring

They decided to built a shelter so they scoured the beach and explored. There is so much focus on learning in the classroom and through books that sometimes we forget that sometimes they greatest lessons that people learn are through exploring. As a child, I always roamed and learned how to transverse the challenges of the outside world. Whether it be how to get from point A to point B or simply buying something at a store on my own, the growth I learned through independently exploring was priceless. As an adult, exploring the world teaches me new things every day as I uncover things I never knew or realized. As the athletes scoured the beach, they did just that. They explored and figured out a variety of things using their problem solving skills. While they may never built a beachside shelter ever again, the process may be something they carry with them as they tackle challenge after challenge. It was fun to explore all these different areas and in the end, I know we'll all have grown because of it. What is your favorite exploration story?

No comments:

Post a Comment