Sunday, August 7, 2022

~:[CH11 - Day 219]:~ Fun & Games

 
~:[CH11 - Day 219]:~ Fun & Games

I woke up early to catch the Nikkei track & field event. This year's event (at least for me), left better memories than the past as I enjoyed seeing friends and of course family. We may not have the fastest runners out there, but today, they walked through the finish with style. Regardless, it was nice to see the community out enjoying a day together despite the heat. While some see this event as a competition, I was glad that it was fun and games for us as we celebrated their success, no matter how they placed on the leaderboard. I wonder in ten or twenty years what stories these little ones will tell about this experience, but at least I feel that they'll be better ones than I had experienced as a child. Regardless, now my memories of this even are filled with more joy because of this day full of fun and games.

No comments:

Post a Comment