Saturday, August 20, 2022

~:[CH11 - Day 232]:~ The Preview

 
~:[CH11 - Day 232]:~ The Preview

Part of me wanted to stay at home. After getting some work done, I slowly made my way to the festival mainly to check out the grounds for Sunday. It took awhile to pick up my credentials, but when I finally did, I headed in and scoped everything out. I was happy to see that I wouldn't have to work so hard to position myself for some good shots. I enjoyed the performances and was most impressed by Chung Ha. Of course, there were some good performances on the day including Jay Park and Keshi, but it's always great to gain appreciation for another artist. It wasn't as hot when I got out there to check out Dabin, but it still was a little tiring and so I headed out to get some food from the lounge before heading home a little early. I wanted to get some rest before tomorrow. Of course, with a day going so smoothly, something was bound to happen. On the way home, I decided to try the drink I picked up. It must have gotten shaken up, as I had juice carbonation all over my lap and car. I'll have to clean it up this week, but it definitely could have not ruined this great day. As while I was dreading it at first, there were definitely so many pluses today for dragging myself out in the world today. Let's just see if my body makes me pay for it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment