-168.jpg)
~:[CH11 - Day 217]:~ I'll Pack ... aaaah!
One of the best things I did this week was to visit this farm. Although I wasn't sure how it would go, the adventure around the property was amazing. The alpacas and llamas were so cute. I was amazed at how soft their fur was and although they did spit a few times, overall they were pretty friendly, even trustworthy enough for a little (almost) kiss. They were attracted to the sound of the shutter as they always seemed to come closer when I was taking photos. Maybe it was because they could see their own reflection, regardless, it made for some good photos. Although I wasn't familiar with this place before, I know that this will be a destination I'll aim at trying to visit again. As the day wrapped up, we stopped at Santa Monica and ventured around to avoid some traffic and just soaked in every last bit of time. I was definitely tired when I got home but how can you not smile when you look through your camera roll and see this beautiful creature staring back at you.

No comments:
Post a Comment