
~:[CH11 - Day 227]:~ Keep It Simple
It didn't end well. They tried to control the damage, but instead of taking the simplest route, they took some risks and it backfired. Risk-taking is a part of life, but sometimes you need to decide in what situation is it best to keep it simple. Had they got one out or tried to turn the double play, they could have pulled tonight's win out, but it was not to be. Regardless, I got the seat I wanted with a great view of Ohtani warming up again. Sometimes in life we try to hard to get the most out of a situation or to find the quickest routes and in the process of trying to fix things and end up making them more complicated. However, in in life, sometimes the best route is keeping it straight forward and simple. If you feel as if every time things just don't work out, analyze yourself and think, am I just trying to hard or trying to do too much? I always tend to be the one to make things more complex than they need to be, which makes me appreciate even more the times where we just keep it simple. In the end, things didn't work out today, however, even still, there is so much to appreciate even when you keep things simple.

No comments:
Post a Comment