Wednesday, August 17, 2022

~:[CH11 - Day 229]:~ Twilight

 
~:[CH11 - Day 229]:~ Twilight

In the end, I survived training. It was worth the time, although my summer ended a little earlier. After a long day, I went home to rest. Since practice would be easy, I gave the team the day off to also have one of their last few days of summer. I got some work done after all those meetings and then headed out to the golf course for a twilight round. Initially, I was suppose to go to a concert, but because of meetings, I decided to not rush out there and just relax before our first official day of work. While I watched stories from the show, I had a bit of envy, but at the same time, enjoyed the relaxing night on the course, playing until the lights shut off. It was a full day from morning to night and is similar to how my schedule usually is. I always like to make the most of my days whether at home or away traveling. Today was one that balanced work and play, as we head into the final stretch of our summer days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment