Monday, June 12, 2023

~:[CH12 - Day 162]:~ Lettuce Eat

 
~:[CH12 - Day 162]:~ Lettuce Eat

It's weird how today, doesn't feel like today. It was such a long day after waking up early that today felt like a century. I woke up early to get everything prepared and then headed out. I had an early solo shoot before I met up with everyone for lunch. It was funny because I explored a new area and it was known as grandma's Harajuku. A shopping street with a lot of item that attract a slightly older population and I did see a lot of older people walking those street. I came across a good katsu spot that fried up combinations I hadn't had (that I could remember) which was kind of cool for a change. I headed back and coordinated with the others to wrap up our shoots. I was able to roam around Ginza as I met up with a few people, as I enjoyed just exploring and eating good food with friend, as we caught up all night. It started to rain, but still enjoyed being out and about. I went to so many spots and met with so many people today that it definitely felt like at least a few days, but in the end, it was definitely an exhausting, yet memorable day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment