Monday, June 12, 2023

~:[CH12 - Day 163]:~ A Little Rain, A lot of Fun

~:[CH12 - Day 163]:~ A Little Rain, A lot of Fun

I had a late morning shoot which meant I could rest a little in the morning. I walked around a bit and then got prepped. The shoot went well and the I ventured out and enjoyed the city a bit. It definitely wasn't as packed as yesterday, but I did visit a few new spots as I explored every nook and cranny of places I've been before. Strangely enough, today, I was hoping for rain. The rain meant an exploration. We ended up heading out to explore as we started out in Shibuya hoping to catch a few shots. It was fun to do, but obviously it came at a price, wet clothes. It was quite a hassle to try to hold an umbrella and shoot, thus at times I ditched the umbrella and others figured out ways to maneuver with it. We finished up in Shinjuku, a little damp, but with a load of new memories of long exposures and reflections. While I have some disdain for the "cleanup" after these types of shoots, I always remember that my clothes and items will dry, but these memories will never fade away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment