
~:[CH12 - Day 178]:~ Spellbound
I heard rumblings of the creation of this tour. I had previously visited the cafe and surrounding areas and they similarly decked out the area around the Warner Brother Studio Harry Potter Tour. I really didn't know what to expect. I thought it would be a few exhibits and a few interactive areas, but wasn't prepared for what it entailed. Simply from the gift shop, I knew I was in for a great experience. It made me think, I should have been geared up in my Hufflepuff attire. After browsing through the gift shop, we ventured through the exhibit. They warned that it is a large exhibit and could take up to four hours to get through. I thought it was exaggerated, but I ended up exiting over four hours later. If you're a Harry Potter fan or into the cinematic element that built this movie, you'll definitely be a fan an in awe. Not only do you feel like you're walking through the movie, there are a number of interactive areas including an opportunity to ride a broom or be part of the infamous Quidditch match between Gryffindor and Slytherin. Learning about how they created the feel of the shots in the movie including the score, costume and visual effects was amazing. My day itself was dedicated to this so I truly soaked it all in and took my time as I made it through the exhibits. It definitely commanded a lot of attention, but every ounce of attention I gave was worth the experience itself. I walked out so impressed and spellbound by the experience. After wandering around a bit, I ended up heading back. I was suppose to meet my friends later that night, but exhausted from the day, I woke up way past the time we were supposed to meet. Maybe it was the magic from the exhibit, but I am glad that I was able to have this experience before I left, as it definitely was truly magically.

No comments:
Post a Comment