
~:[CH12 - Day 244]:~ Until Dusk
I love the event itself, but all the work around it makes life difficult. The Great Cow Run has arrived and tomorrow, we will wake up early and head to John Glenn. While some may wonder why we've hosted there, working with the parks has been a challenge and so much red tape took away a chance for us to show what our beautiful parks are like. Still yet, it allowed us an opportunity to work with Glenn. It's been amazing. I've always loved working with their AD and their coach is fabulous as well. When we arrived, all the hurdles were already in place and so we just had to go around and set the course. We were actually flowing well until we got to the backfield. It's such a large space so it's difficult to mark. Cones will do it for a league meet, but for a larger meet, it needs a little more. The winds blew down the big cones when we put caution tape on them, so tomorrow will be quite a task to ensure that we got everything set up correct. Still yet, everyone did their part and in the end, we got everything done. On top of it all, their storage until was able to hold our stuff until tomorrow so it made things a bit easier for me. My mind and body were tired as I've been going non-stop for the past week, but all that I dislike about the race is about to end and I finally get to enjoy watching all the athletes run. Let's make it a great one. Let's find out who the MOOOOOOs of the Masterpiece is as they show us the Art of Running. Welcome to the Great Cow Run 2023.

No comments:
Post a Comment