Monday, September 11, 2023

~:[CH12 - Day 254]:~ Finding Freedom

 
~:[CH12 - Day 254]:~ Finding Freedom

I think for some of us, we're in that constant cycle of life where we feel trapped. We go through our daily routines and feel like we're going nowhere and stuck in a spot that we wish we could get out of. On that day that we stumble across a place or time that is liberating, we find our freedom. For all of us, that place or time is different as we all have different goals, wants and needs, but I felt as if this meet and this trip was a freedom that some of these athletes needed. While it may have taken them out of the classroom, I feel that this experience is something that is needed to help them find themselves as they search for their own identities in life. There were so many eye-opening moments on this trip for them and I am glad that they got to experience a little education beyond the classroom. From meeting new people from across the way, to gaining experience racing in a new environment, soaking in the culture of the Polynesia, or exploring a land that many had never been, there was so much that was gained. We may never escape the stress of life, but at least momentarily, we can find that freedom that helps us locate ourselves again so that we can regain our bearings and head in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment