Monday, September 18, 2023

~:[CH12 - Day 261]:~ Looking Back

~:[CH12 - Day 261]:~ Looking Back

It's been almost three months since I finished up in Japan and headed home, but I still have yet to wrap up all the editing work for my non-studio work. I finished up all my work editing, but now, I am just starting to look at the photos I took on my own. It's hard to look at the photos as it makes me miss my friends so much. While I still talk to them almost daily, it pains me that we are such a great distance from each other. Of course, while it's almost time to see some of them again, looking back, I am still yearning to return to those memorable moments, they were magical. One of the coolest stops I had on the trip, I ended up going on two different occasions, of course, I didn't end up going with the one friend who wanted to go. When I return, we're hoping to make it there and looking back at these photos of the studio tour, I know that it will be a great and memorable adventure. I always wonder when people look back at their photos, what kinds of feelings and emotions run through them. Is it just the memories of great times or is more magical than that, as I feel when I look through my albums from Japan? I hope we call can find a place that makes us feel this magic, as I know for each of us, that place exists. For some, it's close by and for others, it may be a distance that can only be traveled once in a lifetime. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment