~:[CH12 - Day 246]:~ So Many Reasons to Celebrate
I was exhausted, but I dragged myself out of bed to go to another event today. I took photos at the convention and just wandered around for a bit. It was great to see the new venue and I was impressed to see how it looked with everything in a single space. I couldn't stay the whole time as it was my mom's birthday. I hurried back, cleaned out my car, and then enjoyed dinner and time with the family. My mom is fairly simple. She's never needed a big event to celebrate, simply love is more than enough for her. This picture summed it up best as her genuine smile came out in the presence of her grandchildren. I am so Blessed to have such a mother who has given me so much love over the years and truly taught me how to be caring and selfless to those around me. She always spends countless hours behind the scenes helping us making things go. Even for the Cow Run, she helps plan and organize various things including the cow bells. Did I mention she actually is a cow fanatic? In any case, there were so many things to celebrate whether it's the first day free from Cow Run planning, a great day at the convention, or some family time celebrating a wonderful woman. Happy birthday to my beautiful and amazing mother!


No comments:
Post a Comment