Friday, May 3, 2024

~:[CH13 - Day 123]:~ The Comforts of Home

 
~:[CH13 - Day 123]:~ The Comforts of Home

Sure it's great to go out with your friends, however, although I do end up out a lot, I often prefer the comforts of home. I enjoy the food that I have at home, especially after a Costco run and I don't mind the peace and quiet as well. I'm often away because of the various jobs I do, so I actually like it when I can be at home and just taking care of this and that. I always wonder what type of people others are. I wonder what in their lives has influences why they love to be away or why they like the confines of home. Do they have good memories in home or are they so exhausted by day's end, that they just want to stay in? Are they introverted? Are there certain places they want to avoid versus places they'll gladly go? I often like to consider other people's perspective, which is why I probably end up thinking about what would others prefer to do and why. Regardless, it was a fairly quiet night at home after a few errands as I prepared for the race. I had a lot of work to do, so it was nice to be able to catch up before the long grueling day tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment