Monday, May 27, 2024

~:[CH13 - Day 148]:~ The Shine

 
~:[CH13 - Day 148]:~ The Shine

The shiny thing I got for my birthday wasn't a new car, of course, it's not something I wanted anyway. The shine that I got today, was the (somewhat) clean room I earned through working through the weekend. I originally planned to go to Vegas for a photoshoot, however, I canceled it, thinking about the load of work I had on my plate. It was the right decision. I didn't end up doing much this weekend aside from grade, prep, clean and pack, however, it was everything I dreamed it could be. The most exciting moment of the day was receiving a gift from my friend and uncovering this foiled Pokemon card. Dinner at home with my family and time to catch up on things was more than enough for me to appreciate the day. The lovely messages I received made my heart full and I am grateful for all the amazing people around me. Looking back to the start of this entry, I was wrong. The shine that I got today wasn't just for cleaning (in fact, I still have to dust to actually make it shine), it was from the beauty of all those around me who made this day special and what truly made it shine. Thank you again for making today as special as it was. Simplicity at its finest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment