
~:[CH13 - Day 146]:~ A Headful of Gray
"You have a gray hair." Often times when we hear this, we think of it as getting old, however, why can't we think of it as living a fuller life. With each day, if we gain a gray hair, it's another day of living. I'm sure when we think about it, most of us would trade a gray hair for another day, especially another day with the ones we love. Today, I got to spend time with my family and the two little ones running around the house. I was exhausted and probably gained a gray hair, but I also gained some memories, some laughs, and some smiles. As each day passes, it's easy to see how we have aged over time, still yet, aging is a sign that we've had the opportunity to collect many more memories. Instead of dreading what's ahead, let's celebrate each day, one gray hair at a time.

No comments:
Post a Comment