Sunday, May 5, 2024

~:[CH13 - Day 125]:~ Kodomo No Hi

 
~:[CH13 - Day 125]:~ Kodomo No Hi

It's Children's Day in Japan. I may be much older now, but still yet, my mom still celebrates this day with us. I find it a bit strange to celebrate now that we are adults, but it's fun to receive this and save it. I actually have been collecting them for awhile now and have stashed away every one that my mom has made for quite some time. As while adulthood has been present for awhile now, I am glad to celebrate this day with my family as it's another reason for us to celebrate together. One day, I may no longer receive these gifts to celebrate this day, but at least I have a stash of these memories to look back upon to remember these days. What are some things you've saved that help remind you of the past?

No comments:

Post a Comment