Wednesday, August 3, 2016

~ :[CH5 - Day 215]:~ Cooling Off

~ :[CH5 - Day 215]:~ Cooling Off
It was a pretty grand day. We started with group runs allowing the team to bond over donuts and ice breakers. After practice I was able to get out to Pho Tasty and enjoy a great meal before heading to Tpumps to cool off from the hot weather. I love how Pokemon Go allows you to take pictures in the real world allowing your Pokemon to appear in real life pictures. (I didn't let him get my drink!) After, I was able to sneak in a quick nap before heading to Sender One with Jamie! It always feels good to get in a workout, but even more fun when you can enjoy the evening with a friend. We accomplished a lot in our time there and while I sadly only have a week left in the gym, I'll try to make the most of it. I ended the night with my family, as I was finally home. The summer is quickly closing out and while I wish we had another month or so to enjoy, I'm doing my best to make the most of every moment and experience as much as possible as I hope you all are doing. While we all don't get summers, make the most of all your moments and treasure them all as it's the smaller moments that in the end are the threat that make up the fabric of our lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment