~ :[CH5 - Day 219]:~ Getting It Done
Sometimes you just need to focus in and get to work. Today was one of those days. I woke up and took my car in for service and got a nice walk in on the way home. I walked to Liberty, around the mall, then over to the TC before heading home. It was warm, but well worth it. When getting home, I got the paperwork I needed done completed, which took most of the day, but left me some time to watch the Olympics. I got a message that we would be having a farewell dinner for TNT and since I was eating at home, I ate quickly, then headed out to join them. It's a bit sad to see him leave, but I know that he has to also get everything completed. Since I got all my work done, I headed out to Santa Monica for the rest of the night and just enjoyed the sights and sounds of the pier. It was a very long day, but a productive one and I hope that there are many more of these to come.


No comments:
Post a Comment