Tuesday, August 30, 2016

~:[CH5 - Day 242]:~ Fun & Games

~:[CH5 - Day 242]:~ Fun & Games
Life is not always fun and games, but when it gives you an opportunity to enjoy it, then you should take it. While the start of school is never the most exciting, it's been a pretty smooth transition into the school year. I've enjoyed settling in and getting used to this new schedule. I made my way through the day and before I knew it, it was practice time. Due to the heat, we split our group up and completed our workouts. After practice, we had our annual kickoff at John's Incredible Pizza which is always a fun time. I love seeing the team come together and enjoy their food together and also the games. It's just great when they are around each other as much as possible, as that is when they truly get to grow together. I was exhausted by the time I got home and while I had a few things to do, I ended up leaving it for tomorrow. Not a good thing to do, but sometimes, you just let the day be about the fun and games. It doesn't hurt once or twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment