~:[CH5 - Day 240]:~ Saying Goodbye to the Summer
There was a bit of exhaustion that overcame me so I closed my eyes to sleep. It wasn't a long sleep, but just long enough. That's kind of how the summer was. It didn't feel long, but probably just long enough. When I wake up tomorrow, I will be working and it will be a number of months before I can say it's time for summer again. As while it's a sad moment, it also has it's perks. First, I'm lucky to have a summer at all. Secondly, I'm glad to say I did all that I did this summer. While I have a number of things to take care of, the start of the school year will be pristine and in the darkness of it all, there are a things that will light up the skyline and a light that will guide my way. I could have done more with my last day of summer, but I was just fine laying down to rest before I begin my nine month marathon.


No comments:
Post a Comment