~ :[CH5 - Day 220]:~ All Lined Up
The team did a pretty good job handling the long run for the day, as the sky stayed overcast throughout. As they got back to school, it started to warm up a bit. Looks like the weather gods were on our side today. We headed to the bowling alley after breakfast to enjoy CXCs annual bowling day! The competition was great, but being together was even greater. In the end, we had our three OVERALL victors who did an excellent job. Somehow, I started off with five strikes in six frames and while I messed up in the next frame, it was a solid game for not having bowled since last year (I think?). After running some errands, I grabbed dinner at Chipotle and was lucky enough to catch up with some people before heading off to Sender One. I think one of the greatest things about my time at Sender One is that I have been able to push myself along with getting a good workout in. When getting stuck in a spot on the wall, I haven't let myself quit, as I pushed myself up the facade of the wall to the top. I think it's definitely something that really helps develop the confidence of "I can" and hopefully will help me in other aspects in the future. This was the latest, I've been there as they shut the lights out on us just as this one guy was pulling some beast moves on a tough course. I got home sore and exhausted, but everything that has been put into this day will reap great rewards in the future.

No comments:
Post a Comment