~ :[CH5 - Day 216]:~ To All Great Moments in Life ... Cheers
I woke up this morning and realized how quickly the summer has gone. While I have been lucky enough to travel far and wide over the course of the summer being in fourteen planes in six weeks, I haven't really found much time to just relax and get to my list of things to do. Of course, once I think I'll have the chance, something enticing comes along. Finishing up the morning workout, I headed out to YouTube Space LA to work with the Jubilee Project. My friend Kavi was a part of the coordination team for the video and I ended up getting to be a part of this production. While I do not want to talk about the production at all, it was great to see everything put together in a different fashion than I was used to. I always love to see the problem solving, how people work together, and how things get figured out in the end and when it's done in a YouTube space, it became even more incredible. Since college, I haven't been able to do as much work as I have hoped to do because of my schedule and being among minds that love to create film and the like, it definitely was inspiring. While I continue to do mostly post-production work, the experience made me want to dive more into creating larger production if and when I have time. We'll see if that ever comes about. For now, I'll continue to do my 24-hour productions, which seem to be more like 12-hour productions and as quickly as they are laid out, shot, and edited, they do make me smile at the end, no matter how poorly they come out. While I didn't play a large role in the production, which felt a bit weird, I am grateful for the experience and glad to meet such a wonderful group of people who I expect to see headlining across YouTube and the entertainment industry in the future. As while a two-hour drive home made me late for the afternoon workout, I don't think I would have traded this experience for much. In the beginning, I was a little hesitant about taking this on especially since I was only there for a part of the experience, but I guess you realize that sometimes when you take that leap, you land on solid ground and eventually find yourself looking towards a higher peak that you now realize you can reach.


No comments:
Post a Comment