Sunday, August 14, 2016

~ :[CH5 - Day 226]:~ A Totally Stuffed Day

~ :[CH5 - Day 226]:~ A Totally Stuffed Day
I knew it was going to be a long day and it was. We headed out at 6:30am and worked our way towards Mammoth. We had a pretty smooth ride and despite all the components that go into planning, it all came together. It's wonderful to realize how wonderful of a group you have around you that can help pull everything together and can do things without a single instruction. It's such a relief not to have to micromanage and that is because of so many great people! I am truly blessed. We had a great run and dinner came together very nicely with some special touches of homemade garlic bread and croutons as we fed and army and more and covered all the various dietary variations. In the end, as exhausted as I am right now, I am happy to be here and can't wait to being the trip, rather than worry about all the logistics of getting here. Soon I'll realize what I'm missing, but for now, I'm happy that I am here. 

1 comment: