~ :[CH5 - Day 221]:~ Putting in the Work
Some days, you just have to grind it out. You may be tired, but then you are able to get everything done in the amount of time that you have. Today was no different. After morning practice, I met up with my IAs and had a nice catch up with them over boba. While we weren't able to schedule a lunch, at least we got to meet up one last time as they begin their preparations for college. After, I met up with Eileen, as tomorrow, we were suppose to see Jae at the Day6 concert. With the unfortunate news of cancellation, we ate at one of Jae's favorite places and sent him photos. We got a little additional work done at the library before heading our separate ways, but realized that collaboration is not always that bad. I think we were able to make a lot of progress in the amount of time we had. I headed to afternoon practice after picking up our bikes for the ride tomorrow. Practice was a little challenging with the frisbee golf tournament going on, but we adapted and got in a tough workout. After dinner, while I could have called it a day, I wanted to take the chance to see the members of Jubilee Project one last time. I headed to the viewing party and while I missed the reels, at least I got to chat with a few people before I left. It was a bit awkward walking in so late, but in the end, as uncomfortable as it was, I was still glad I got out and at least stopped by to say hello. I was a bit exhausted by the end of the night, but when I looked back on the day, I was proud of the work that was accomplished and hope for many more productive days like this in the future.


No comments:
Post a Comment