~ :[CH5 - Day 223]:~ Just a Little Burn
It was another crazy day. I was tired like crazy in the morning as we held time trial and I couldn't even stay awake after. I needed a nap and so I did. I rested a bit before getting to work on a number of things that I needed to do. It was nice to get that rest though because my body was rebelling a bit no matter how hard I tried to stay awake. I was thinking just how quickly this summer went and how much I need to do in the little time I have left. A little scary. As I prep for Mammoth in a few days, my mind is boggled with the list of things that need to be done still. Regardless, I am still surviving. After getting a few more things done, I headed to the race. We had a decent performance from a number of athletes, but I know we still have more in us. While not satisfied, I am glad how this group is continually pushing and striving to get better. It will pay off in the end. We headed to Red Robin afterward and I ate the ghost pepper burger again. It's pretty good, but nowhere near as hot as you might expect. I had some more work to do before I went to sleep, but I couldn't keep my eyes open, so I gave up and headed to bed. Hopefully, everything gets taken care of. For now, I'll keep my fingers crossed.


No comments:
Post a Comment