Friday, August 12, 2016

~ :[CH5 - Day 224]:~ Just Plain Fun

~ :[CH5 - Day 224]:~ Just Plain Fun
It's just a watermelon and running, but it tends to get the athletes excited. In one of their favorite days of the year, the athletes got together to have some fun in the annual watermelon relay! Two melons got split this year so there was plenty to enjoy, however, it was this team that was victorious! It was a long day as right after practice, we headed to Costco to shop. I hate the preparation process for Mammoth and always cannot wait until we get there. After loading four flats with food, we finally finished up and checked out just before grabbing lunch at Costco. We unloaded and I spent the rest of the day getting things together for the trip and started my laundry. I stopped by Lucas' graduation party later that day and definitely had a blast! Congrats Lucas! Of course, Mammoth work called, so I headed back home to get a little more work done before getting some rest. I can't believe Mammoth is almost here and the school year is nearly complete. It went by too fast and I wish I could rewind time just a bit. However, since I cannot, I'll try my best to enjoy the time that I have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment