Sunday, August 13, 2017

~:[CH6 - Day 225]:~ A FAIRly Nice Day

~:[CH6 - Day 225]:~ A FAIRly Nice Day
It was nice not to set an alarm for the day. I woke up when I wanted to. I ended up waking up a bit early, so I cooked breakfast and then transferred pictures all day. I wasn't too productive, but wanted to take a restful day at home. As usual, I hit up the fair on closing day. It's been a tradition since the fair normally closes after Mammoth. It was great taking in all the prizes as usual, as we collected prize after prize, even after a few people swiped our prizes from us. Regardless, from the food to the entertainment to the games, the day itself was quite spectacular. I think even if I just sat at home I would have enjoyed today, but being able to go out and enjoy the fair, made it that much more special. FAIRly special. It's only FAIR that I gave myself today off and I couldn't have imagined a better way to spend it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment