~:[CH6 - Day 241]:~ Building Bridges
The annual bridge building continued this year and like other years, it was a success. Sure, only three bridges met the maximum weight, but as I talked about in class, this activity was about the process rather than actually the bridge itself. Can you use all your resources? Can you work together? Can you find another way to overcome the obstacles ahead of you? While not always successful, in life, that's truly the case. We're imperfect beings and that's perfectly fine. When we risk take we grow, we learn and we discover. We may fall, but when we truly understand that we will be better when we get up, we will not be afraid of falling. As I closed out our night at John's Incredible Pizza with the cross country team, I reflected on how we must be ready to take life head on and be ready for all the opportunities to grow ahead; the opportunity to begin building bridges.

No comments:
Post a Comment